Finding A Home Care Company:
Finding a home care provider who can make your loved ones feel at ease. Pro Quality Home Care Inc. will be in your home providing excellent level of care each day. Our company understands the importance of providing care with dignity and respect.
Mission Statement Focus
At Pro Quality Home Care Inc., we recognize the value of every person, aging adults and their families and are guided by our commitment to excellence and leadership. We demonstrate this by: Providing exemplary physical, emotional and spiritual care for each of our clients and their families. Balancing the commitment in providing services in home care and personal care. Building an environment where each individual is respected, valued and has an opportunity for personal care. The commitment of our staff, care givers, registered nurse(s) and community partner(s) to our mission permits PQHC Inc. to maintain a quality and tradition of presence of caring.
Who Are We
Pro Quality Home Care Inc. is a community in-home care health agency that is individually owned with old fashioned traditions and values. We ensure everyone receives the highest quality of care through competent office staff, caregivers and registered nurses that are compassionate, establish one-on-one relationships and offer distinctive care with clients being served. We offer many different typed of in-home care that can be tailored to meet the need of your family loved ones.
Families choose in home care out of love, loyalty and necessity. According to a recent study by the American Association of Retired People (AARP) and the National Council on Aging (NCA):
- Someone caring for a parent has been doing so for an average of 20 hours a week for four years.
- One in three adult caregivers is also raising a child under the age of 18.
- One in three adult caregivers is helping their family member get dressed or go to the bathroom.
- Nearly two-thirds of adult caregivers take time off during the workday, while 17 percent take a formal leave of absence and 10 percent take early retirement.
- About 70 percent of adult caregivers get help from family members, friends or neighbors.
- About 40 percent rely on help from paid caregivers.
- Someone caring for a spouse spends more than 30 hours a week directly caring for their loved one and is less likely to get help from relatives or friends.
What Makes us
- Our team focuses on and excels at building positive and long-term relationships with our clients.
- Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by our home care specialists who know our clients.
- We know our clients by their first names. For this reason, our home care specialists are individually trained to evaluate specific needs and design a care plan just for you.
- Our licensed nurse provides individualized, client-specific training to our caregivers, resulting in better meeting the needs and preferences of each client.
- We communicate regularly with our clients’ physicians to provide current, coordinated care.
- Our clients’ safety is our greatest concern. Our caregivers must pass a Criminal Background Check and reference checks.
- We are committed to providing up-to-date and continual skills training to our caregivers, enabling them to provide top notch care and services to our clients.
- We are not a franchise.